Monday, November 28, 2011

Ugliest Carpet Contest

***Please keep voting for me! Remember every time you vote YOU are entered to win a $500 gift card from Luna Carpet. Thanks for those 88 votes I have so far!***






I entered another contest and I am asking for everyone's help. I entered Luna's Ugliest carpet contest and am asking for votes. I am a single mom, full time worker, and part time student. I just purchased my first home in April and the carpet that came with it is terrible. There are many bald spots and the carpet lifts up in the dining room. Please vote once a day for me! Everytime you vote you earn an entry into a drawing for a $500 Luna Gift card for yourself. You can vote 10x a day. Please make mine one of your votes


vote here




Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

wibiya widget